Support Mountain Bike trail development in HRM by becoming a member of Mountain Bike Halifax.
To advance further as a voice for mountain biking in Halifax, we need your support. We need HRM and affiliated organizations and levels of government to know that we represent the collective voice of our growing mountain bike community.
Your membership fees will go directly toward developing sustainable mountain bike trails by supporting the following:
- Fees required for MBH to be a member organization of strategic partner organizations, such as Bicycle Nova Scotia and IMBA
- Professional services required in the design and development of sustainable singletrack trails
- Tools and materials required for the construction of sustainable singletrack trails
- MBH operating costs such as our website, marketing and development.
With your membership you will receive:
- An opportunity to be a part of the decision-making process related to trail development in HRM.
- An opportunity to join committees within MBH relating to the various projects undertaken by the organization
- Some sweet swag including MBH stickers for your bumper and bike frame
Are you a corporation looking to support Mountain Bike Halifax?
Options for corporate support are under development. If you have questions in the meantime, please contact email@example.com
Sign up for our newsletter for the latest news and updates on Mountain Biking & Trail Building in Halifax